Dan Jackson: Experienced Reflective Learner and Strategic Thinker with an ongoing track record of innovative, adaptive leadership in education and business management. Skilled in Student Development, Educational Leadership, Marketing Strategy, and Developing individuals non-technical skills for career readiness.
My Educational Mission
My mission is to provide a S.P.I.R.I.T.E.D. learning environment in which students feel comfortable and confident to strive for their very best.
S = STIMULATING
Twelve plus years of sales, marketing and management experience in a a variety of industries -
• Recognized Indiana leader in the integration of character education in the business curriculum.
• Adjunct Professor for Kelley School of Business Indiana University Advanced College Project
• Lead various data-driven Professional Learning Communities.
• Presided over Business Department Community Advisory Board to improve MSDLT work-learning linkages.
• Successfully initiated return of the Lawrence chapter of DECA; team placed second in district sweepstakes.
Education and Certifications
Post-Bachelor Secondary Education Certificate,
Business Education, Economics and Marketing Vocational Certificate,
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI,
MBA, Corporate Planning and Strategy,
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC